Saturday, March 22, 2014

Texas People are awesome

Just a little tribute to some awesome people (who amazingly always seem to be in TX):

Charlie:
I never met Charlie in Person, but we started our G8 site back in '08. With his larger than life personality he was the face & voice of our site. Unfortunately last year he passed away after a long battle with cancer. You will be missed buddy! :(

Beau / Trevor / Jason @ Texas Speed:
Without these guys I probably would have ditched my car after the last disaster. They were awesome and got me a great deal on a new engine AND delivered it real fast too! Thanks a million!!

Patrick Guerra:
Always patient with my ever changing set-ups, he keeps delivering top-notch tunes for my car and he's never even seen in. Very Impressive!

Anybody else in Texas that I haven't mentioned - you know you are awesome too.

2 comments: